Wednesday 27 April 2011

Black Summer

I have been away from my computer for a while. It's good to get away from the machine, no phone, no computer no technologiy. Enjoying the sunshine in the countryside. I had a great time chilling and working well ;)
Here is a wee preview of my up coming collection, I capture the shoes in the morning light before going to the airport. 
Woven goat skin give all the comfort, and the vegetable tanned leather sole a sober chic. 
Boots, Derby and Sandal. They are be my 3 new favourite shoes.
They will be available in Black and Chestnut. I am still working on my collection and more work will  come later on. I am really in love with summer boots -London is the perfect place to wear then. 
I hope you like them as much as I do.













Enjoy summertime! 






1 comment: